Black overalls and a white tee is such an effortless trend this season, and so casually chic. I love the simplicity of a basic overalls look, but to change it up a bit I went for these Frame high waisted overall trousers, and I’m obsessing over them. I paired them with a casual tee for a laid-back weekend outfit, and how cute is the “wolf pack” embroidered pocket?! Dressed up the look with my favorite slingbacks because Chanel is never a bad idea, amirite?
overalls for the win
Here are 8 ways to wear overalls if you want to change up the classic overall look:
- Tie a bandana around your neck for a pop of color, check out one of my favorite bandana looks here!
- Try different textures, like leather, corduroy, and velvet.
- Pair statement shoes with simple denim and a white tee. Cool sneakers for the day, standout heels for a night out.
- For a winter look, wear a turtleneck or chunky sweater underneath, and a fitted coat over.
- For the summer, white denim overalls or an overall dress is v cute for a beach day.
- Throw on a hat! For a casual day, a baseball cap is always a good idea and a newsboy hat is one of my favorite ways to add my own touch to an outfit. Check out some of my other favorite styles here!
- I can’t get enough of statement sleeves, especially with some fitted overalls. Great way to dress up the denim.
- Find your favorite fit that you feel great in! Boyfriend, skinny, wide leg, or even an overall dress <3