Black Friday is one of the best shopping days of the year to find some amazing deals. I don’t always have the motivation to start at 1am like some people, but I do like to do some early shopping for Christmas presents and maybe snap a deal for myself too. As fun as it is, it can be a total bust if you lose a ton of sleep and end up empty-handed at the end of the day so I put together some tips. Here’s how to find the best deals for Black Friday (plus a Cyber Monday cheatsheet below!):
1. Get out there – A lot of times Black Friday sales are secrets until the big reveal on the day of. Your best bet to finding the best sales without being too late is to set aside time to go to your favorite stores, and see what their sales are. Plus, part of the excitement of Black Friday is leaving early with a group of girls and being a part of the shopping chaos.
2. Keep up on social media – If there is info ahead of time on a great sale coming up, it’s going to be on their website and social media. A lot of brands will probably start posting Thursday night or Friday morning if they haven’t posted ahead of time, so make sure you follow your favorite brands on social media if you don’t already. It might save you some travel time the day of!
3. Know what you like – It can be tempting to follow the 80% off signs wherever they lead, but remember to focus on the brands you actually know you love. Don’t fall for a deal on a $5 dress just because it’s cheap if you know you’ll only wear it once. Shop wisely, and don’t get caught up in the discount frenzy!
4. Make a list – Go with a goal, and don’t get too sidetracked. Remember the purpose of Black Friday deals is to find amazing Christmas gifts! Make a list of who you need to shop for and a couple of ideas of what to get them.
5. Don’t forget Cyber Monday – Find out what stores are also having sales on Monday. Take a deep breath, and remember you still have another day of shopping ahead of you! And this time, you can do it while in your cozy loungewear at home. I’m personally more of a Cyber Monday shopper because you have everything right at your fingertips.
Here’s a list of the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals to look out for this year!
1. Net-A-Porter is one of my favorites for designer items, and their Black Friday sales are up to 50% off
2. Shopbop already has a lot of good prices, and on Black Friday, they’ll have up to 25% off with promotion code: GOBIG16
3. 65% off select items at Revolve will make a huge difference on the pricer items!
4. Neiman Marcus is having a more specific sale – 50% off any purchase of $200
5. I love shopping at Asos for cheaper items that are still ahead of the trends. They’re having 30% off everything with code: THANKFUL30
6. The Outnet is probably having one of the best sales – up to 90% off!!
7. I wear Ariel Gordon Jewelry rings all the time. They’re giving 30% off all orders over $150
8. Barney’s New York is a great place to check out for Cyber Monday – 40% off ONLINE items
9. The best deal you’ll find at Coach is 50% off the Edie Handbag – such a cuteee bag!
10. Topshop has it all, and everything is up to 50% off.
11. Loeffler Randall always has cute shoes. Their sale is 40% off Select Items
12. One of my favorite shoe brands, Kurt Geiger, is doing 20% off everything
13. One my my faves, Rag & Bone, is doing 25% off everything with code BLACKFRIDAY25
14. All full-priced items at J Brand are 30% off with code BF2016
15. Depending on how much you spend – up to 25% off Frame Denim
16. All sunglasses are 30% off at Ray-Ban (you can find something for anyone)
17. There’s 25% off when you spend at least $100 at Rebecca Minkoff
18. Everything is 25% off at Madewell (yah!)
19. Up to 70% off tons of stuff at H&M
20. A favorite – A.L.C. has up to 40% off select items
21. Use CYBER20 for 20% off Paige Denim