I posted a while ago about this amazing pink VW Beetle I randomly came across in Downtown LA, which got me thinking about how many other pink photo ops there are in Southern California. I’ve visited several of them, and I also have a few more on my list to visit soon! Here are the top 6:
1. Beverly Hills Hotel – I love this spot because it has a really cute take on the pink trend. Everything feels very classic and retro with the combination of green and pink, and parts of it have actually looked like this for decades!
2. The Pink Motel – I just discovered this and haven’t had the chance to visit yet, but it’s definitely on my list! It’s a retro-style motel (or is it only used for movie sets?) that is all light pink with bright pink doors… so, so cute. Going there asap.
3. That Pink Door – This is the famous pink door in Palm Springs. I was just there, and I actually went to a different pink door (there are so many!) but I want to find the famous one next time too.
4. Sprinkles Cupcakes – Another cute Beverly Hills stop where you can order your cupcake from their pink cupcake ATM. I celebrated making it to 200 followers there… feels like so long ago!
5. The Paul Smith Wall – If you think of “pink” and “LA,” this is probably what comes to mind. It’s the famous pink wall that everyone finds for a great selfie moment. It’s become so busy that they actually don’t even allow you to park there unless you’re actually going into the store (lol).
6. Alfred Tea Room – This is a frequent stop for me, so you’ve all seen it many times! They have a cute pink tile wall, perfect for photo ops with your coffee dates.
Any other good spots I’m missing? Comment below if you know of any others!
Here is some of my pink inspo from Pinterest on my board “THINK PINK.” You can follow me here to repin!